Spectrum is committed to creating and maintaining a community in which youth and adults of all diverse identities are treated with respect, dignity, and equity, and a community that is free from the weight of hate, discrimination, and fear. To read our entire Diversity Statement, click here.
Full-Time Supported Housing Position
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Willingness to work as a member of a comprehensive treatment team with homeless youth ages 17–22
- Creating and encouraging a healthy living space and community as well as responsibility for overall safety and daily function of the House
- Daily assessment and face-to-face interaction with youth, identifying goals and practicing life skill development (cooking, laundry, budgeting)
- Daily documentation via Electronic Medical Record system
- Creativity, problem solving, and crisis management
- Utilizing techniques to encourage and motivate youth
- Organization and facilitation of group activities with youth
- Attendance and completion of trainings as assigned
The schedule for this position is Thursdays and Fridays from 1 am–9 am, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 am–12 pm.
Position includes excellent benefits, including health and dental, accrued vacation and sick time, and 403b retirement plan.
A Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field or equivalent work experience is preferred. Experience with young adults who have mental health and substance abuse issues is beneficial. Driver’s license is required.
Please email cover letter and resume to Tammy Guilbault at email@example.com.
Spectrum offers medical and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance and a generous time off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer. We place a high value on workforce diversity. People of color; multilingual speakers; women; and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people are strongly encouraged to apply.