You can make a difference in the lives of homeless and at-risk youth in our community by volunteering in the following ways:
- Mentoring: Interested in becoming a mentor? You don’t have to be a superhero. All you need to be is a friend. Please contact Lee Ann Donner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate a Meal: Our Drop-In Center serves two meals a day – lunch and dinner, seven days a week. There are two options for meal donation: You can prepare a meal at home and bring it in for us to serve or bring groceries into our space and prepare a meal on site with us. Please plan on providing enough food for 25-30 servings. Please note that we can only accommodate 2-3 volunteer cooks in our kitchen at one time. If you would like to donate a meal to be served in Drop-In, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Multicultural Youth Program: We’re looking for youth ages 18-26 with tutoring experience to help out in our Resource Space for multicultural and New American youth. You would commit to helping out several hours a week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help with Donations: Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have lots of clothing donations for youth. We’re looking for volunteers to help us organize donations in our Drop-In so that youth can find what they need. Interested in helping out? Email us at email@example.com.
- Special Projects and Events: We occasionally need help with events and special projects, like large mailings. These opportunities are typically for just a few hours at a time. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately community service hours cannot be fulfilled through Spectrum’s volunteer opportunities.
Please call our main number, (802) 864-7423, with any general questions about volunteering at Spectrum.