Spectrum’s St. Albans Drop-In Center is place for young people ages 14-24 to eat a meal, use a computer or phone, do laundry, get clothing, take a shower, and get other basic needs met.
The Drop-In Center is a safe and welcoming place to:
- Eat a free meal. We serve lunch and dinner every weekday at 12 and 5pm and self-serve breakfast is also available.
- Use a computer, printer, or phone
- Do laundry
- Get clothing
- Take a shower
- Take a class on topics such as life skills, job readiness, parenting, or safe dating.
- Get help with needs such as applying for jobs or state benefits or finding a place to live.
Drop-In is a safe space and we welcome all LGBTQIA+ youth ages 14 – 24.
Monday-Friday from 10:00 am-6:00 pm.
12:00pm and 5:00pm, M-F. Self-serve breakfast is also available.
- Masks are required, you will have your temperature taken on arrival, and there will be hand sanitizer for you to use upon arrival.
- If you have a fever or are displaying symptoms, staff will help you make a doctor’s appointment and/or get tested. You will be required to be cleared by a doctor or be symptom-free for 14 days before you may access the space again.
St. Albans Drop-In Center
223 Lake Street, St. Albans, VT 05478
Do You Want to Help?