Spectrum’s Drop-In Centers are places for young people ages 14-24 to eat a meal, use a computer or phone, do laundry, get clothing, take a shower, and get other basic needs met.
The Drop-In Center is a safe and welcoming place to:
- Eat a free meal. We serve lunch and dinner every weekday at 12 and 5pm and self-serve breakfast is also available.
- Use a computer, printer, or phone
- Do laundry
- Get clothing
- Take a shower
- Take a class on topics such as life skills, job readiness, parenting, or safe dating.
- Get help with needs such as applying for jobs or state benefits, or finding a place to live.
Drop-In is a safe space and we welcome all LGBTQIA+ youth ages 14 – 24.
Monday-Friday from 10:00 am-6:00 pm (Please Note: Between 1pm and 4pm we are closed for specific programming and individual meetings.)
12:00pm and 5:00pm, M-F. Self-serve breakfast is also available.
- Masks are required, you will have your temperature taken on arrival, and there will be hand sanitizer for you to use upon arrival.
- If you have a fever or are displaying symptoms, staff will help you make a doctor’s appointment and/or get tested. You will be required to be cleared by a doctor or be symptom-free for 14 days before you may access the space again.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering lunch and dinner TO-GO ONLY, Monday-Friday from 12-1 pm and 5-6 pm.
- We are open for bathroom use, showers, laundry, phone use, and case management appointments from 10 am-1 pm, and 4-6 pm.
- Please call ahead if possible as we have to limit the number of people within the space. If you are not able to call ahead, feel free to stop by but please know you may have to wait outside.
- We will continue to offer youth all material resources that are available, and staff will be available for case management and crisis intervention by phone and conference calls.
Locations & Contact Us
Burlington Drop-In Center
177 Pearl Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Looking for help in Franklin County?
Visit Our St. Albans Drop-In Center.
Other Community Food Options
Do You Want to Help?